Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Great Stuffs for N95


N95 practically have everything, but then a great device will still need these great add ons to make it err, perfect perhaps...

A BIG Memory Card like the SanDisk 4GB microSDHC which is certified that can be used for N95... well, still doubting??? then read this recent Reg Hardware Review of the SanDisk 4GB Micro SDHC Memory Card wherein the guys are concluding that it is fully compatible with the N95 (well the SanDisk site already said it so, why doubt it??? well, many did...)

great read too...


I know everybody is complaining about the paltry battery of the N95, well here is a 1,700 mAH 3rd Party Battery for the N95, just don't ask me if I have tried this one coz I HAVE NOT and most probably will not as Nokia does not recommend it...


No great phone, err Multimedia Computer is of course complete with out a good Belt Pouch, and since I do not recommend those expensive pouches like the ones from Krusell (since why would you buy a very expensive pouch that won't last long and you change your phone that fast as well anyway?), I will definitely recommend the Nokia CP-191, which is the Official Nokia Belt Pouch for the N95...

do note that I have been using Official Nokia Pouches for a long time, and these New Nokia pouches had been very good, so far... some of them are Made in Turkey and are made of very good leather, not like the older ones from Nokia, which I would not recommend and I don't think I need to elaborate anyway...

No comments: