Saturday, June 16, 2007

Nice Small Things About The N95



Nice small things about the N95 that i like...
  • When the Music Player is playing in the background and you are browsing the menu, I like the way the music player pops out the next track to be played on the top of the menu...
  • I like the way that small "C" icon is being displayed on the top-right corner of the application that is running in the background... this is also shown on the folder where the application is located...
  • I love the games that can be played on landscape mode...
  • Its great that Keypad Autolock is now built-in...
  • It is also great that there is Alarm Repeat in the Clock...
  • I like that Flash can be used for Animated Screen Saver...
  • I simply love the fast menu...
Now, I am aware that these nice small things about the N95 may be true to most S60 3rd Edition with FP1, with that in mind, I can't wait till we got FP2...

No comments: